Quick Sweet and Sour Pork
Craving Chinese food? Try this pork tenderloin with bell peppers and pineapple in sweet and sour sauce over rice (or make it healthier by serving it over cauliflower rice!)
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 jar (10 oz each) Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
Add pepper blend to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cooked pork, pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce. Heat 5 minutes more or until hot. Serve over rice.
584 calories, 90g Carbs, 33g protein