Spicy Chicken with Rice and Beans
Deliciously seasoned chicken breasts served over rice with spicy tomatoes and beans.
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style Beans, undrained
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper seasoning.
Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add rice to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and water.
Place chicken on top of rice. Cover and simmer over medium heat 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Sprinkle with green onions.
552 calories, 61g Carbs, 42g protein