Taco Spaghetti Skillet
My kids absolutely love this recipe! Taco spaghetti made in one skillet using ground beef, zesty tomatoes and spaghetti, topped with sour cream (optional). Try it!
• 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
• 1 pkg (1.5 oz each) mild taco seasoning mix
• 1 can (10 oz each) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
• 2-1/2 cups water
• 8 ounces Spaghetti, uncooked
• 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- STEP ONE
Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- STEP TWO
Add taco seasoning, undrained tomatoes and water; stir to combine. Break spaghetti in half and add it to pot. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring occasionally.
- STEP THREE
Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
295 calories, 36g Carbs 22g Protein